We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and/or phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may contact you in order to provide information you have specifically requested in prior communications with our office. This information may include instructions on how to establish more secure methods of communication for transmitting private health information (such as patient intake forms, for example) or any other information that you may wish to provide our office but which cannot be accomplished securely through standard email or general web contact methods.
- We may periodically send a promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Generally, most browsers will automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to ask your permission before storing a new cookie or to completely refuse all cookies. An allowed and saved cookie file provides information about your past and current use of a website. This information helps us analyze our site’s web traffic and may assist you when you revisit our site at a later time. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its function according to your particular needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences from visit to visit, saving you the time and effort of re-entering the same information each time.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website to our visitors, enabling us to monitor which pages you our visitors find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you have chosen to provide. While you may choose to decline any or all cookies, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
At any time you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time in writing to or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have confirmed that you wish this to happen. This confirmation may be provided in writing, though email or per conversational request or discussion with members or our staff.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we have retained about you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly replace, delete and or update any information confirmed to be incorrect.